Team Leader - Customer Service
Job no: 496407
Work type: Salaried Full Time
Location: NSW - Sydney
Categories: Customer Service
Dynamic FMCG environment :: Autonomous customer service role :: Small friendly team :: Wholesale, Corporate and Retail Customers :: Managing orders via EDI :: Using SAP :: Lots of variety :: Fast paced
- New state-of-the-art facility at Marsden Park
- World leader in premium chocolate
- Fast paced and opportunity to take ownership
Lindt is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and operating in 120 countries. Our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and maximum awareness worldwide.
This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we have invested $60 million in new infrastructure and plan for substantial growth over the next few years. At the heart of our expansion is our new state of the art facility at Marsden Park which incorporates our head office, warehouse and distribution centre, manufacturing operations, and retail showroom.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Order Processor to work within our operations team. As part of a small friendly team you’ll be responsible for the processing management of all incoming orders received via EDI, email and faxed. This will be Lindt orders from wholesale, corporate, and retail customers nationally. You will spend 60% of your time on order processing, 10% on enquiries from internal and external customers, 20% on follow up telephone calls, and 10% on reporting, general administration and managing the return of goods.
- Significant experience with processing customer orders
- FMCG or similar background (ie food, toys, clothing, pharma)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- Knowledge of the EDI ordering system (desirable)
- Positive and pro-active attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivating – ability to work unsupervised
- Skilled in conflict resolution, accurate data entry, problem solving, and customer service
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work through the peak seasonal times of October to April.
At Lindt we have created an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results. We operate globally and we recognise the importance of diversity. We offer challenging careers within a dynamic environment where we recognise your technical skills and your ideas. We fully encourage you in developing your potential and your achievements are recognised and rewarded.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend