Customer Service Officer - PT Maternity Leave Contract
Work type: Salaried Contractor Part Time
Location: NSW - Sydney
Job no: 496357
- Great opportunity for a customer service and order processor
- Part-time opportunity for work life balance
- Contract until late June 2022
Lindt is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. In Australia, we continue to grow market share and have become the market leader in dark chocolate and boxed chocolates.
We are seeking a passionate Customer Service Officer for this part-time, maternity leave cover position. This role will provide high quality customer service and ensure our order process runs smoothly. As part of our customer service team you will be responsible for processing incoming customer orders efficiently using SAP.
In addition to accurately processing orders, you will prepare monthly reporting using SAP, Excel and PowerPoint and liaise with internal and external customers, transport companies and our 3PL warehouse.
Working days and hours are flexible for this role, however, we do require the successful candidate to be available to work Mondays and Fridays.
- Previous experience processing customer orders
- FMCG or similar background highly regarded
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- Knowledge of the EDI ordering system desirable
- Knowledge of Inventory management advantageous
- Accurate data entry and numeric skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivating – ability to work unsupervised
- Skilled in problem solving and be able to think logically
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend