Account Executive - Independents - Part-time 3 days
Work type: Salaried Part Time
Location: NSW - Sydney
Job no: 496340
- Highly engaged team & dynamic FMCG culture
- Global company with strong growth
Lindt & Sprüngli is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate, and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. This is an exciting time to join LINDT Australia as we have invested in new infrastructure and plan for further growth in both our retail and wholesale channels.
We are seeking an ambitious Account Executive to join our sales team at our Australian head office in Marsden Park. This is an excellent support sales role where you will be able to apply your account management skills and make the role your own. Working closely with the National Business Manager managing the Independent Customer portfolio whilst also providing support to the Account Managers across retail and alternative channels in order to attain the monthly, as well as annual sales and profit targets.
In a fast-paced environment you will work closely with external customer buying and supply teams, brokers, and internal teams including sales, customer service, supply chain, field operations and marketing.
- Account Management/sales experience in the retail grocery channel and FMCG environment (desirable)
- A self-starter: ability to effectively prioritise workflow and meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivots, Macros & Filter), intermediate level PowerPoint and Word
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and systems experience (ideally Promax/SAP)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driver’s license
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend