- World leader in premium chocolate
- 8 hours / per week
Lindt & Sprüngli is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we have invested in new infrastructure and plan for further growth over the next few years in both are retail and wholesale channels.
With our existing range of premium quality chocolate and innovative new product development, you'll be well equipped in the field. Our sales field team enjoy working in the fast pace nature of FMCG and building strong relationships with our retail channel partners across multiple locations. You'll be involved in new product distribution, tracking promotional compliance, display building, executing merchandising excellence standards, reporting back on store and consumer insights, and identifying and securing in-store sales opportunities to drive increased brand exposure and sales volumes. You'll meet lots of interesting people, have the opportunity to develop your sales career, and have fun whilst working in a supportive team environment!
- Monitoring and maintaining promotional activities, ticketing, layouts, ranging and assembling displays
- Monitoring the sales performance of existing and newly released lines and communicating issues to the Area Manager / State Manager
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintaining existing shelf space and facings, including removal and replacement of shelving
- Stock rotation / cleaning / maintenance.
- Previous grocery retail experience, ideally as a sales merchandiser or representative
- Confidence and commitment to work autonomously
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with the stores in your territory
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to productively plan and organise your working week
- A current "full" driver's license and vehicle.
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development, competitive pay rates, company events, recognition programs, and 50% staff discounts. You'll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.