- World leader, premium products, strong growth focus
- Enter hours / days per week
- Enter territory location
Lindt & Sprüngli is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we have invested in new infrastructure and plan for further growth over the next few years in both are retail and wholesale channels.
With our existing range of premium quality chocolate and innovative new product development, you’ll be well equipped in the field. Our sales field team enjoy working in the fast pace nature of FMCG and building strong relationships with our retail channel partners across multiple locations.
Reporting to the State Field Operations Manager (SFOM), your key objective is to lead and develop a team to execute best in class merchandising. You’ll be responsible for a geographic area and will ensure that all major shopping centres and top traders are well serviced and Lindt is represented to the highest standard within all stores. This will include managing key regional, group and store relationships across the Coles, Woolworths & DDS network.
Working to a structured plan, you will be based in field and will provide field coaching and support to your team as well as conducting regular meetings with key customers to ensure plans are in place to achieve the best results. Further to this you will work in conjunction with the SOFM to provide weekly in field intelligence in areas such as competitor activity, sales plan updates, and team accomplishments as well as looking for growth opportunities in your designated area.
- Field sales/territory management experience in FMCG
- Proven experience managing and coaching a team
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with the stores in your territory
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced in preparing & conducting meetings with key customers
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- A team player who has a positive influence on creating team culture
- Attention to detail with good problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A valid Driver's License and reliable car to transport point of sales material.
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development, competitive pay rates, company events, recognition programs, and 50% staff discounts. You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.