- World leader, premium products, strong growth focus
- Global company with dynamic & friendly culture
- Based at our Marsden Park Head Office
Lindt & Sprüngli is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness.
We are seeking a talented and commercially focused Assistant Brand Manager for our Easter portfolio. This role will assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and activities to deliver annual sales, profitability, and market share targets.
Based in Marsden Park, these roles will support all the elements of the marketing mix in each portfolio. This will include developing and executing marketing communication plans (ATL/BTL/PR), briefing agencies, assisting with the development of 2 year brand plans, budgeting and financial management.
From consumer and category insights, you will identify new opportunities for innovation. Working with local and international marketing colleagues, you will evaluate/assess overseas assortments and NPD for possible adaption for the Australian market, and then execute for on-time delivery.
It’s a fast paced environment at Lindt and our roles are hands-on. Delivering success will come from your expert skills in project execution, prioritising, multi-tasking, planning and data analytics.
- Sound experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience in NPD, packaging design, print processes, and POS development
- Exposure to marketing in a FMCG environment highly regarded
- Business/Commerce Degree Qualifications, with major in Marketing
- Excellent time management (multi-tasking skills, prioritising)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills – being clear, convincing and constructive. Being able to present both internally and to external customers
- Demonstrated project management skills (accuracy of work)
- Competent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Why work for Lindt?
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer a number of benefits including, but not limited to: flexible work arrangements, telecommuting, training and development, staff car parking, company events, recognition programs, 50% staff discounts, half day Fridays in Dec/Jan and a day off on your birthday! You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.