IT POS ERP Project Manager Contract Role
Job no: 496303
Work type: Salaried Contractor Full Time
Location: NSW - Sydney
Categories: Information Technology
Lindt is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. In Australia, we continue to grow market share and have become the market leader in dark chocolate and boxed chocolates.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the local project execution of a global implementation and rollout of a new Retail Solution in our Australia and Japan subsidiaries. This fix-term contract is based in our Marsden Park Head office in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be a key resource in coordinating and integrating task and activities of multiple delivery streams and stakeholders from the Global Project / Solution team, an APAC shared service delivery team, local country infrastructure delivery and local retail business project teams.
- Experience in managing complex IT projects involving implementation of a Retail POS (Point of Sale) solutions and integration with back-end ERP system in particular SAP IS Retail.
- Proven experience in implementing global solution template and local gap definitions of similar projects within the Retail or FMCG industry
- Experience in managing a wide/complex set of stakeholders
- Proven strong vendor management skills and commercial acumen
- Proven ability to positively influence stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and highly structured
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management qualification, e.g., PRINCE2, RegPM, PMP is desirable.
- Must be willing to have flexible working hours for meetings outside of normal business hours with overseas stakeholders
- Available for the duration of the 9-month project.
- Flexibility to travel within Australia and to Japan where required
- Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Fluency in Japanese language is an advantage
- Responsible for project delivery of approved scope within agreed budget and timeline
- Preparation and continuous management of a detailed project schedule and milestones with defined accountabilities
- Organise and manage discovery workshop sessions for both Australia and Japan
- Drive regular (daily / weekly) progress and coordination meetings with project teams
- Manage multiple streams of work concurrently including roll-out of infrastructure related deliverables and planned change management activities
- Provide overall control of test planning, execution, and defect resolution
- Drive the development of local Support Plan for new solution
- Manage scope thru active and formal change management and control process
- Manage project governance, status reporting and controls
- Manage project communications and project stakeholder relationships.
- Manage project risk, issues, and dependencies
- Project financials/budget tracking and reporting
- Vendor Management
Great place to work.
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. You will also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative, and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend