Job no: 496010
Work type: Salaried Full Time
Location: NSW - Sydney
Categories: Lindt Cafes
- Innovative and premium products
- Opportunity to work for a FMCG company
- Competitive salary + benefits
We're Lindt, the nation's favourite chocolate café brand and leading premium chocolate manufacturer. Everything we do is to provide the ultimate chocolate experience in a truly memorable environment that our customers want to visit time and time again.
It’s a great time to join the company as we continue to enjoy market success within the premium chocolate category and we have established ourselves as a key player within the Australian market over the last 15 years.
About the role
As Café Manager, you will lead and manage a Cafe team of up to 20 staff to achieve daily, weekly and monthly budgets. Championing the Lindt culture, you'll put your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform a great job that leaves everyone smiling.
While making memorable chocolate experiences is the aim, managing the serious side of a successful store is how you'll achieve it. Things like ensuring that you have the best team in place, maximising financial performance and working closely with your Area Manager will be your objectives. If you thrive on responsibility and have worked in a customer-facing/hospitality environment, you'll make it your job to exceed our expectations as you well as your customers.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated previous leadership experience in a restaurant, high volume café or food retail environment
- An ability to grow your local Café community, manage budgets and maximise the financial performance
- Ability to demonstrate delegation and deployment skills across sections; kitchen, front of house and back of house
- Flexibility to suit the required hours including weekends and late trade
- A real people-person with experience managing a large team in a busy environment with energy, enthusiasm and passion.
Why join us
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, team events, recognition programs and generous staff discount and team incentives.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend