- Excellent opportunity for a FMCG customer service and order processor
- Part-time (4 days) opportunity for work life balance
- Fast paced environment and friendly team
Lindt is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. In Australia, we continue to grow market share and have become the market leader in dark chocolate and boxed chocolates.
This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we have invested in new infrastructure and plan for further growth over the next few years. At the heart of our expansion is our state of the art facility at Marsden Park which incorporates our head office, manufacturing operations, factory outlet store and 3PL distribution centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Part Time Customer Service Officer to provide high quality customer service and ensure our order process runs smoothly. As part of our customer service team you will be responsible for processing incoming customer orders quickly and efficiently using SAP.
In addition to accurately processing orders, you will manage calls relating to customer purchase orders, stock availability and delivery lead times. This will require you to think quickly and confidently to manage enquiries from warehouse/distribution centre personnel, transport companies, re-buyers and our internal customers.
- Customer Service Professional
- Previous experience processing customer orders
- FMCG or similar background highly regarded
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- Knowledge of the EDI ordering system desirable
- Accurate data entry and numeric skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivating – ability to work unsupervised
- Skilled in problem solving and be able to think logically
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Outlook & Excel
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including career growth, study assistance, ongoing training and development, a competitive salary and bonus, staff car parking, company events, recognition programs and 50% staff discounts! You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.