- World leader, premium products, strong growth focus
- Global company with dynamic & friendly culture
- Employer of Choice with work life balance
Lindt & Sprüngli is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we have invested in a new head office and manufacturing precinct in Marsden Park and plan for further growth over the next few years in both our retail and wholesale channels.
We are seeking a talented and commercially focused Assistant Brand Manager for our Lindt Blocks and Baking portfolio. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and activities to deliver annual sales, profitability, and market share targets.
In this exciting role you will support all the elements of the marketing mix in your portfolio. This will include developing and executing marketing communication plans (ATL/BTL/PR), briefing agencies, assisting with the development of 2-3 year brand plans, budgeting and financial management.
From consumer and category insights, you will identify new opportunities for innovation. Working with local and international marketing colleagues, you will evaluate/assess overseas assortments and NPD for possible adaption for the Australian market, and then execute for on-time delivery.
It’s a fast paced environment at Lindt and our roles are hands-on. Delivering success will come from your expert skills in planning, multi-tasking, prioritising, and project execution.
- Demonstrated experience as a brand/product manager with experience in a marketing position
- Exposure to marketing in a fast moving consumer goods environment (desirable)
- Some exposure to digital/social media would be advantageous
- Business/Commerce Degree Qualifications, with major in Marketing
- Excellent time management (multi-tasking skills, prioritising)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills – being clear, convincing and constructive, being able to present both internally and to external customers
- Demonstrated project management skills (accuracy of work)
- Competent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Great place to work
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development, a competitive salary and bonus, staff car parking, company events, recognition programs, 50% staff discounts, half day Fridays in the summer months and a day off on your birthday! You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.