- World leader, premium products, strong growth focus
- Global company with dynamic & friendly culture
- Employer of Choice with work life balance
Lindt is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. In Australia, we continue to grow market share and have become the market leader in dark chocolate and boxed chocolates.
This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we plan for further growth over the next few years. At the heart of our expansion is our state-of-the-art facility at Marsden Park which incorporates our head office, manufacturing operations, factory outlet store and 3PL distribution centre.
To support growth, we have created a new Shopper Marketing Manager position to lead shopper/trade marketing and instore activations for all Lindt brands. In this key position, you will actively partner with internal and external stakeholders to transfer key information to ensure that trade marketing campaigns and activities are planned, developed and executed effectively with the aim of delivering annual sales, profit and market share targets.
Based at our Marsden Park HQ and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will play a strategic lead in developing the trade marketing strategy and rolling out innovative activation programs for Lindt Australia. Through category analytics, consumer insights, and working closely with the business to develop your commercial and industrial understanding, you will stretch the brands into new growth areas and occasions, so that overall brand equity is enhanced whilst delivering optimal return on investment for activities. You will be responsible for one direct report.
- Proven success in a Shopper Marketing/Trade Marketing Management position
- Exposure to marketing in a fast-moving consumer goods environment is considered essential
- Demonstrated experience managing concept to execution of POS materials
- Experience in managing relationships with POS and sampling agencies
- Research experience qualitative/quantitative research methods along with demonstrated experience in reviewing ROI on activities
- Experience evaluating and executing grocery led marketing initiatives would be highly valued
- Experience working with global brands and an international marketing organisation
- Business/Commerce Degree Qualifications, with major in Marketing
- Good time management (multi-tasking skills, prioritising)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills – being clear, convincing and constructive. Being able to present both internally and to external customers
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and solid interpersonal skills required.
Employer of Choice 2017
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development, a competitive salary and bonus, staff car parking, company events, recognition programs, 50% staff discounts, half day Fridays in summer months and a day off on your birthday! You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.