- Highly engaged team & dynamic FMCG culture
- Global company with strong growth
- Employer of Choice Award Winner and voted Australia’s Trusted Brand
Lindt Australia is part of Lindt & Sprüngli, the world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. It’s been an exciting journey for Lindt Australia over the last 20 years, as we have grown to over 500 employees and have experienced significant sales growth. Additionally, we have invested in a new $65 million precinct in Marsden Park, Western Sydney, creating the space for our people to make social connections, creativity, productivity, rest and refresher activities.
We have an excellent opportunity available to join the head office team at Lindt as a part time Sales Coordinator – 12 month contract. Reporting to the Category Development Manager, you will be part of a small team providing critical administration and business system support to both our sales and marketing functions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include providing account management support, collating and analysing sales data, space management, trade promotions management, business systems support (Aztec, Nielsen, Apollo and Promax), and general administration support to help increase team productivity and profitability targets.
A key part of your role will be maintaining the upkeep of the shelf management system (Apollo) including the PMaster, product images, product specifications and file directory for Lindt and competitor SKUS. This will include assisting the category team in the preparation of effective ranging recommendations and optimal layout proposals to support planogram objectives.
- Experience in an administrative/analytical role
- Can do supportive attitude with great communication skills and high attention to detail
- Advanced MS office skills and proficiency in using multiple business systems
- Exposure to Aztec, Nielsen and Shelf Management (desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, marketing or business related field
- Ability to analyse data, create clear reports, and an eye for detail
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, and self-starter with the ability to work individually and in a team
Great place to work
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities, ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, staff car parking, company events, recognition programs, 50% staff discounts, half day Fridays in Dec-Feb and a day off on your birthday! You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.