- World leader, premium products, strong growth focus
- Global company with dynamic & friendly culture
- Employer of Choice with work life balance
Lindt is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness. In Australia, we continue to grow market share and have become the market leader in dark chocolate and boxed chocolates.
This is an exciting time to join Lindt Australia as we have invested in new infrastructure and plan for further growth over the next few years. At the heart of our expansion is our state of the art facility at Marsden Park which incorporates our head office, manufacturing operations, factory outlet store and 3PL distribution centre.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator to join the team on a 13 month contract. Reporting to the Quality & Technical Manager, you will be part of a small team that is instrumental in ensuring that Lindt's products meet all group and regulatory/legal requirements and deliver quality products to our consumers. The primary objective of this role is to ensure that QA systems are functioning properly by monitoring, auditing and reporting operational activities against established quality systems. In a varied role, you'll be assessing the quality of our products, manufacturing operations, and retail/café outlets.
Your previous QA experience in a food manufacturing environment will allow you to quickly navigate the business and confidently add value from the outset. In a fast paced role you will have active involvement with rolling out our food safety program, audit preparation, testing, training our people, and driving the business forward. With no two days the same, you'll need to be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Quality Assurance experience in an FMCG Food industry environment
- Tertiary qualifications in food technology/science
- Understanding of the quality requirements in a production
- Experience in developing and maintaining QA systems (HACCP, FSSC 22000, Change Management etc.)
- Experience with short shelf life or perishable product desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to make decisions and influence change
- Excellent attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and confident manner
Great place to work
Lindt is an energising place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development, a competitive salary and bonus, staff car parking, company events, recognition programs, 50% staff discounts, half day Fridays in Dec/Jan and a day off on your birthday! You’ll also work in an environment where people with commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit work as a team to reach outstanding results.